- To not buy any groceries for the month of September. To eat what is in my fridge, freezer, and cupboard.
- To blog about my experiences, to learn, and to receive feedback from interested followers.
- I cannot buy any food from grocery stores, markets, or convenience stores, etc. This includes raw food, prepared food, and snacks etc.
- I cannot circumvent the rules by having someone pick up groceries for me. If someone asks if I need groceries, I will tell them: "No thank you."
- I am allowed to get delivery or take out, dine in, or drive thru (yuck) UPDATE: With friends only, not by myself.
- Toiletries are not banned items.
- In the unlikely event that somebody brings me groceries unsolicited, I will accept them.
- I'll be spending a week in North Bay with family. That should make things easier.
- I am willing to break any rule in order to keep my own personal rule; Not Being a Jerk. Example: If I'm going to a friend's house for dinner, and they ask me to pick up limes on the way. I will do it.