The Good: Mostly everything.
- We had fresh laid eggs every morning for breakfast.
- Dinners featured roasted chicken, barbecued hamburgers, and salmon cooked a cedar plank .
- Almost every meal had fresh vegetables from the garden including green & yellow beans, peas, and zucchini.
- We munched all week on homemade zucchini bread and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with raisin and pecans.
- Once we enjoyed a lunch of baguettes with brie, roasted garlic, and wine jelly.
- They also sent me home with green & yellow beans, peas, cucumbers, zucchini, zucchini bread and cookies. Score!
The Bad: umm, nothing.
The Ugly: I ate rabbit, muskrat, and beaver.
- Rabbit, which I normally enjoy, was an old leather boot. This wasn't Wally's fault. It must have been a much older rabbit.
- The muskrat was okay. Pretty tender, different texture, interesting flavour. I'm glad I tried it, but I doubt I will be having it again.
- Now the beaver was pretty darn good. Kind of like a pork roast, and kind of like a beef roast. The meat was very flavourful and had a good texture. I would definitely eat it again.